Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I took a picture today...

Meet Cookie...my niece
Cookie was in the highchair having her first of many snacks today...
She seemed so happy, so I grabbed my camera...
I was editing the pictures I took...
(photoshop'd the Gorilla Munch between her gums)
and just stared for a moment at this adorable little creature.
Made me think of three more little creatures...
Mine


There's a song by Martina McBride,
"In My Daughter's Eyes"

I love it and I love them.

Dear Sister, I tried to do a link...it didn't work.

If you get a chance, Google it and have a listen.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I cried like a baby listening to this song on YouTube! I love my sweet baby girl and my 3 beautiful and adorably precocious nieces.
    Oh and uhh...nice picture of Mr. Crunch Bar....he's more like a Bonker or a Good 'n Fruity...or maybe even a Watchamacalit!

    ReplyDelete