Sunday, April 25, 2010

I did it! Well...almost

I was one day shy of my goal.
I have a good excuse though!
Many a cop car were parked outside the entrance to
our development on day 7...did I mention the
ghetto bird (police helicopter) hovering above??
My guess...they chased a crazed, serial killer in here!
I wasn't about to "pick up my feet"
(Bit O' Honey's term for running on my treadmill)
in the garage for half an hour and leave my helpless babes to
fend for themselves against a psycho!
Okay so maybe even if there hadn't been a
man hunt going on outside my door, I still
wouldn't have made it on the ol' belt tonight.
Just wasn't feeling it...
My plan to get happy needs some tweaking though.
1. I have to run in the morning before the family gets up.
(running late makes bedtime routine nuts!)
2. No 2...that's it, just run in the morning.
Soooo...for the next 7 days, I'm going to try running
in the morning before anyone has the chance to
ask me for a cup of juice.
Wish me luck!
How rude of me, I forgot to ask how you did?
So, how'd you do?

1 comment: