Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Some of our fun in pictures...












Dear Cakes,
Thanks so much for the awesome
fireworks, yummy cake, and
the giant Dr. Pepper.
Also, to my awesome cousin who commented
on the drain post...I was unable to publish your
comment due to the part where you disclose
my real name. Which probably isn't a big deal
but since I'm going to spend my life with a
man who questions the real
intentions of the lady behind the meat counter...
I don't think he'd approve.
Not to mention the ear full I got this morning
for mentioning our plans for the summer while
standing on the front porch.
They're always listening you know...
People...
Out there...

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, I casually mentioned all the fun names you'd given everyone and my wife clued me in on the reasoning so I kind of figured it wasn't going to get posted ^_^. Looks like you guys had a fun 4th! I uh, fell asleep at 9pm. How sad eh? then again the 4th was celebrated from the 3rd to the 5th... you know how this place is...

    ReplyDelete