Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Storyland....

Where they have big shoes to ride in...

Folks...now listen here. I warn you that peckers are
nationwide...see this little boy here, no sooner
had I snapped this picture, did this Storyland Pecker
twist that poor cows nipple, aim it right for
Baby Ruth, and get her square in the eye.

This picture was taken right after I chased him off.

Anyway, we met Cinderella.

And rode in her carriage.
(p.s. please no one tell Disney that Storyland is
ripping them off...thanks)



They had flying fish...

Really fun flying fish...

Sharks...Kit Kat's favorite!

You'd think that because I was smart enough to stay off
this, I wouldn't have hurled at the end of the day...but
I did...on the way to dinner...on the side of the road...
yeah...what better way to wet everyones
appetite than to ralph in front of your
soon to be in-laws...and nephews...and
kids...and fiance???..oh, yeah...everyone was there.
Magical place that Storyland.
p.s.
Humpty Dumpty was there...
in one piece...that
nursery rhymes a crock.

No comments:

Post a Comment