Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dear Blighted Ovum,


I don't mean to be rude but it's been
3 weeks...
I've tried to be patient and let you come
in your own time but...

I'm Done!

I'm done lifting heavy boxes.
I'm done running the stairs.
I'm done shoveling the driveway.
I'm done doing everything I can think of
to get you out of there "naturally"

You still make me sick.
You still make me tired.
You still make me look fat.

And if all that wasn't enough...
The ultrasound Tuesday revealed
you're growing!

Doc said it looks like you're in there
for the long haul.

Now please understand that had you
done what you were supposed to do
I would've been happy to have you stay.

But you didn't.
So get out.

I hope these lyrics help you get the picture:

You weren't there, you never were
You want it all but that's not fair
I gave you life, I gave my all
You weren't there, you let me fall

So what? I'm still a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don't need you

And guess what, I'm havin' more fun
And now that we're done
I'm gonna show you tonight
I'm alright, I'm just fine and you're a tool so...

Thank you Pink...
You rock!
Turn up your volume to enjoy the whole song.
(not you Gram)

1 comment: