Friday, September 23, 2011

bul'ly

n. pl.
1.a person who is habitually cruel or overbearing,
especially to smaller or weaker people
2. a thug


3. any kid named "Angus"

We have a situation...
There's a bully at school targeting Kit-Kat...
We are handling it but have also decided to add
some humor to the whole thing.
(Bit O'Honey and I saw this in a movie recently)
It goes like this...

Actual "Angus" stats:
fat
mean
ugly
"Angus" stats according to us:
fat
mean
ugly
rides the short bus
lives on Pork Street
has a mother that doesn't love him
our family's new name for "poo"

So dear readers I invite you to adopt the last stat
for my Kit-Kat's sake...
Some examples where you might use this term:

"It smells like Angus in here."
"I feel like Angus."
"Ugh, you look like Angus."
"I gotta go drop an Angus."

By all means...get creative with this folks
run with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment