Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Couple things...


First:
I make really pretty babies.
(look a little glass doll-ish...took these with the camcorder)

Second:
Notice the cheek...
Looking pretty great 16 days post procedure...
Must be the vitamin E...
(ladies...buy the vitamin E supplements, poke a hole in the end,
squeeze and dab...said the expensive plastic surgeon.)

There's a slight pull as well as some puckering
but over time it should (knock on wood)
correct itself...
Also, pathology revealed doc wasn't able to get everything but
said let's leave it alone unless we start to notice
some pigment changes...
Fine by me!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for commenting on my post! I miss you so much! Trying to find the right place for your family is so frustrating. I hope it's over for you soon too. I hope things are going good with the new baby, he is so stinkin cute! I would love to hear from you again soon! :) love you

    ReplyDelete