Monday, March 5, 2012

Umpproriate Parts...






Baby Ruth showing off her "umppropriate" parts...

So anyone who knows me knows that I don't
allow the girls to show much skin..haha
That rule comes in the form of no sleeveless, no spaghetti strap,
No short shorts...
(although Kit-Kat has a pair for this summer that gives me pause)
Always biking shorts under dresses and skirts...
AND NO TWO PIECE BATHING SUITS
(no exceptions)

I cringe at what girls leave the house in these days...
It's my hope that if they dress conservatively
from the beginning, they'll never be comfortable
in skimpy things...
They won't like the idea of feeling naked...
(I hope)

 Check back in 10 years and I'll tell you if it worked!

Switching subjects...
I've decided to start a new post theme...
I call it "ism's"
These posts will be the funny things my kids
say that I don't want to forget...
Sort of like "The world according to..."
So the first in the "ism's" post family is Baby Ruth.
(Please check back tomorrow for Baby Ruth-ism's)

No comments:

Post a Comment