Thursday, March 15, 2012

We are not alone...

Living on the water has convinced me of this...


I spotted this a couple nights ago swimming through the water...


A minute later it morphed into this...

We watched our sea monster swim in...
cruise around the bay...
and head back out to sea faster than he came in...
Interesting.

More interesting than that is my next story.

I heard Bit O'Honey come in late from work...
(he'd picked up overtime and gotten in about 4)
Usually he showers and comes right to bed...
this particular night (wee morning)
I got up to find him glued to the sliding glass door...
"What's going on?"
"Come look at this."
When I looked out I saw it...
A BRIGHT light hovering around the bay...
At one point it literally darted across the horizon just above the water...
(at a rate of speed that was MUCH too fast to be a boat)
It was round this time that I decided
I didn't want whatever this was to know we were watching it...
"Let's go to bed!" I said in a whisper...

Haven't seen it since.

No comments:

Post a Comment