Wednesday, May 9, 2012

So I'm kinda bugged...




I read a blog..."NIENIEDIALOGUES"
And I'll give it to the author that she's been through A LOT.
BUT
She ran a motherhood essay contest on her blog
in honor of Mother's Day...
She posted the winner's essay to her blog
with a picture of the winner's daughter...
(who tragically passed away at 7 months of age)
I could tell from the picture that her liver function wasn't the best.
So...
I clicked on the link to her blog...
This poor mother watched her baby suffer
for 5 horrible months while she waited for a liver transplant...
As much as I wanted to I wasn't able to finish
reading little Ruby's story...it just took me to a time
I try not to go to very often...
ANYWAY
Do you know what this poor woman gets for her winning essay???
A call from the blogs author and a signed copy of her book!!
really??

Hey NIENIE how bout you send this family
on...ummm...I don't know...
A VACATION!
They are probably drowning in medical bills...
Let them make some memories with their other daughter...

I have a new name for her blog:
FULLNIEOFYOURSELFNIEDIALOGUES

OK...my rant is done.
Am I the only one that thinks this is wrong??
Comments welcome.


1 comment:

  1. WHAT A JOKE! No, you aren't the only one who thinks it's a bunch of b.s.

    ReplyDelete