Thursday, April 29, 2010

A day in the mountains

When your mom's a wanna-be photographer,
she makes you sit for all kinds of pictures.
And sometimes she gets lucky...



We had a great time and got some fun pictures
of me and them,
of him and them,
of all of us.
Can you tell I hit the timer and ran into the picture?

Same thing here, but you know what they say...
Life is like a timed picture,
you never know what you're gonna get.
(for instance, the look of shock on Baby Ruth's face
as she notices the dog positioning herself to do a...)
We did a little tree climbing.

Could he be any more handsome?

There was some hill climbing...
Notice Bit O' Honey at the very top?
No worries babe, we got it.
Did I mention the snow?
Did I mention I put Kit Kat in shorts?
Did I mention I'm no longer in the running
for "Mother of the Year?"

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about the Mother of the Year award...you'll get it way before me! Love the pics. Can't believe how big the kiddos are getting. BTW, I did get ur msg. It was a crazy day yesterday. I'll call ya soon :o)

    ReplyDelete