Monday, June 4, 2012

Before the weeks end...



I still need to...

Finish up my lesson...
since I'm teaching Sunday.
Finish up the packing...
since we're moving Monday.

Call my friend Dear Abby...
since her ultrasound was Friday.
Then update my blog...
 since I live so far away.

Soak up Cadbury Mini egg...
since it's his last week.
Write a letter on her behalf...
since, turns out she's a bit of a sneak.

Meet with the realtor on Wednesday...
since the short sale may fall through.
Get to the bottom of the laundry pile...
since, man that stuff, P U.

Enroll the girls in summer reading...
since it means free tickets to the game.
Wrap up this rhyming blog...
since it's starting to get lame.

1 comment:

  1. BUSY BUSY BUSY! Hang in there mama:)Hoping the short sale works!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete