Monday, June 14, 2010

I think it's safe to say...






There are tattoos in this girls future.
This was totally supervised...by Bit O' Honey of course.
I'm just glad this happened last week and not today.
Today was a busy day. Mostly because I chose
to do absolutely nothing to this house over the weekend.
Too busy having fun...fun that included Bit O' Honey and
I watching Edge of Darkness with the oh so handsome Mel Gibson,
(who actually isn't that "oh so handsome" anymore)
spending all day Saturday at Gma's house, lunch with Cakes
and crew, Sunday morning worship and capping off our
weekend alone...lunch with close friends, who incidentally
offered to let us get married in their gorgeous home.
So anyway...my carefree weekend is why my dishwasher went
through 3 cycles today, my washer and dryer are currently on their
6th cycle...with no end in sight and why I wish I had a bi-cycle to
ride off into the sunset.
Oh well, you know what they say:
A messy home is the sign of a busy life.
I like busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment